The DEXPI Initiative is very pleased to announce that the release candidate of the DEXPI+ Specification 1.0 is now open for public comments.
DEXPI+ Release Candidate 1.0:
Link to Dexpi+ specification: https://nextcloud.dexpi.org/index.php/s/MJrSZqmT4GbqktS
Link to additional material: https://nextcloud.dexpi.org/index.php/s/YRYP8s44jni9NE4
This additional material comprises:
- Enterprise Architect file containing the UML model
- XMI 1.1 and XML 2.1. version of the UML model
- XML files as a demonstration of a possible serialization
- AML file as another demonstration of a possible serialization format.
We officially invite you to comment on the DEXPI+ specification release candidate for digital representations of BFDs (Block Flow Diagrams) and PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams).
There are 2 options for giving formal feedback to (a) the Spec Doc and (b) the UML model:
- Use the web form for a small number of ‘spontaneous’ comments: https://table.dexpi.org/dtable/forms/3a4ed309-2030-4c40-9e96-af2b0bf0f8cb/
- Use the following spreadsheet, when you want to collect several comments to be handed in at once https://nextcloud.dexpi.org/index.php/s/fGJScgfMggas7x6
Any feedback received until August 18st, 2023 will be considered for the official release of DEXPI+ Specification 1.0.